2015/02/20

NSA Hacks Into SIM Card Makers Giving US and UK Criminals Access to Millions of Cell Phones

Mike Shedlock writes that NSA Hacks Into SIM Card Makers Giving US and UK Criminals Access to Millions of Cell Phones.

I have a simple question: Why is it a crime for someone to hack into Sony, Target, weather stations, etc., but not a crime for the NSA to hack into phone SIM card producers then steal every master key?

In my opinion, all of these hacks are illegal, and the NSA officials who authorized the hack I describe below belong in prison.

The only way to stop this sh*t is to press charges, find the NSA guilty and send those responsible to prison.

Since Obama is unwilling to do what's necessary, and given Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton won't either, if you are outraged by this, I suggest voting for Rand Paul, the one person who has taken a stand on these issues.

In the meantime, act as if someone is listening to every conversation you make.

I go one step further given my outspoken nature on these issues. I act as if my entire house is bugged and the NSA is monitoring everything I do.

Emphasis Mine

Why is anyone surprised at the blatant criminality of the premier Capitalist state? Illegal wars, invasions, murders, coups, kidnappings, drug dealing, torture, spying, eavesdropping, etc.

And who gets prosecuted? The people who expose these abuses: Snowden, Assange, Manning, etc.

We are supposed to be outraged by the lies told by Brian Williams, but not by the continual lying from our governments on their crimes.

How much longer can this sick society survive?

No comments: